Sunday 12 July 2009

Childcare in Tokyo not easy to find

So, yesterday night spent a couple of hours searching the internet for childcare options near our place. Results were almost nil. Managed to book a free trial at Gymboree in Moto Azabu, which is a sort of organised playgroup thing. I have no clue how expensive it is, but I figure I'll find that out on Wednesday when Bibu and I go there.
Otherwise, there is very little in offer and almost nothing for kids younger than 2 years old. I've looked so far into international schools, which are mostly in English and some French schools, but with not a lot of luck.
Ah, I think it will be some time before Bibu can go back to his creche days! Anyway, for the moment it will be lots of visits to the park and walks around the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment