Sunday 27 February 2011

Please, February, end once and for all!

Yes, indeed, please. Just go away. You have brought us.....

1) stomac flu. All three of us had it on your first week back from Argentina. Nothing to feel more at home than a good old gut-spilling bug to begin the Chinese new year in top form. The worst I've felt in years.... Made me realise how great is to have good health and how trully minor things like a stomac bug can ruin your life

2) more sickness for Bibu, as in 6 days of continuous high fever courtesy of an ear and throat infection. Lovely....

3) depressing weather... I'm done with the cold, ok?

4) depressing reading: Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar" is a great book, but surely not for February, right?

5) Mr M being away on a business trip for 10 days (also, said business trip was to Belgium, so big envy vibes going on) Add point 5 to all previous points and you get the picture.

So, I won't me missing you, dear February 2011. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment