People, we're in 2011.
Welcome you all and buckle up. The pages are blank (much like this blog, in a fashion), possibilitties are endless, many forks lay ahead in the road....
Me, I've been in Buenos Aires for three weeks now. It seems, and actually is, a long time, but it feels like they passed in a blur now. First week: first meetings with friends and family and the cheerful pandemonium that is Christmas. Second week: trip to Chile and Mendoza with Mr M, Bibu, Mr M's parents and mine. Loved it all and had great weather. Towards the end Bibu got a bit "lack-of-any-kind-of-rutine" crazy, but well, it's to be expected with so much going on, so much attention on him and the fact that everything happens later here in Argentina. Third week: more get togethers with friends and family and Mr M going back to Tokyo yesterday (someone has to work in the Detoured household, after all) He should be arriving in a few hours. Missing him already....snifff.
Anyway, since we're already on the 10thg day of this new year, I thought it's high time I polished up my resolutions for the year. Every year they are a slightly re-incarnation of the previous one, but I just love making them, so here it goes:
NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS v.2011
- Lose those 5 kilos once and for all
- Relax a bit more and worry only when it's actually called for (and know the difference)
- Get Belgian driving license (deja-vu all around)
- Infuse this blog with a breath of life (a.k.a write more often)
- Focus, focus, focus (hocus pokus focus)
- Family-related resolution (not forpublic consumption)
- Work-related resolution (ditto)